Registrar / Student Records/ Enrollment
Enrollment / Registration Process
All students must go to the school in the attendance area where their parents reside. If students do not live with parents;
- we require legal proof of guardianship.
- Parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of registration with a picture ID.
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar.
- Withdrawal paper from previous school
- immunization records:Up-to-date immunization records, including If entering from outside Santa Clara County, records MUST include a TB Mantoux-PPD skin test completed within the last six months; if entering from outside California, records MUST include documentation of the varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation of the disease. Also required: documentation showing the Tdap (whooping cough) vaccine has been administered.
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of address within the school boundaries, Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
- Student Enrollment Form
- Residency Status Verification Form
- Emergency Form
- College/Career Path OPT Out (fill out only if your child choose not to participate in) Form
- East Side Lunch Application for Free or reduced meals
- Consent and Release Form
- Parent-Student-School Compact Form
- Foothill Clinic Forms (optional)
| ALL BOOKS / SCHOOL SPORTS UNIFORM
STUDENT LOCKER / ROTC UNIFORM
FEES DUE UPON WITHDRAW
PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND STUDENT
MUST BE PRESENT TO WITHDRAW.
East Side Union High School Boundaries
REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT(s)
Mt. Pleasant High School 1750 S. White Road, San Jose, CA 95127 Phone 408-937-2800 Fax 408-937-2815
PROCESSING TIME: 5 -10 business days. No rush orders or unofficial transcripts
Please note that students are responsible for reporting SAT/ACT scores to Colleges.
- Current students of Mt. Pleasant High are Free
- Alumni is $5.00 payable to: Mt. Pleasant High School (per transcript)
Duplicate Diploma Request
ALL DIPLOMA REQUESTS MUST BE IN WRITING. ORDER FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE REGISTRARs' OFFICE OR ONLINE. NO ONLINE REQUESTS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
DIPLOMA FEE OF $40 IS PAYABLE AT THE TIME OF THE ORDER. PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY CASH (IN PERSON ONLY), CASHIER'S CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
PLEASE ALLOW 30-60 DAYS FOR PROCESSING; during regular school year.........Except for during March to May there will not processing available, this is due to the mass processing for state and national printing. NO EXEMPTIONS.
- THE NAME YOU USED IN HIGH SCHOOL
- THE YEAR YOU GRADUATED
- YOUR DATE OF BIRTH
- A CURRENT PHONE NUMBER
- EXACT ADDRESS TO MAIL DIPLOMA
- A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO I.D.
MAIL COMPLETED FORM TO:
Mt. Pleasant High School
1750 S. White Road
SAN JOSE, CA 95127
TAKE THE FORM TO REGISTRAR'S OFFICE AND PAY AT THE SCHOOL BANK
EDUCATION VERIFICATION PROCESS
All education verifications requests must be in writing with the student's release form. The request may be mailed or faxed 408-937-2815