skip to main content

Registrar for 20-21

Enrollment / Registration Process

All students must go to the school in the attendance area where their parents reside. If the student does not live with their parents;

  • We require legal proof of guardianship.
  • Parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of registration with a picture ID.  

To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar.

  • Withdrawal paper from previous school
  • Immunization records: Up-to-date immunization records, including If entering from outside Santa Clara County, records MUST include a TB Mantoux-PPD skin test completed within the last six months; if entering from outside California, records MUST include documentation of the varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation of the disease. Also required: documentation showing the TDap (whooping cough) vaccine has been administered.
  • Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Proof of address within the school boundaries, Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
  • If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student cannot be enrolled.
  • Student Enrollment Form
  • Residency Status Verification Form
  • Emergency Form 
  • College/Career Path OPT Out (fill out only if your child choose not to participate in) Form
  • East Side Lunch Application for Free or reduced meals 
  • Consent and Release Form
  • Parent-Student-School Compact Form
FORMS and Links
          Lunch Application  -english , spanish, vietnamese
Inter-District Transfer Application Process:  This form is available at the District Office, Student Services Department.  This type of transfer is between East Side Union High School District and Home Districts (i.e. San Jose Unified, Milpitas Unified, Morgan Hill Unified School District, etc.)